2021 Winter Mixed Sale
FOR HELP ON USING ONLINE ENTRIES CLICK HERE
- User Name and Password: in order to use the online entry system a user name and password is required. Contact Lauren Marks or Nancy Mewis in the OBS office to obtain them. You will be able to use the same user name and password for all future entries and sales.
- Entries: The deadline for entries is November 18, 2020.
- Entry Limitations: Broodmares which are eighteen years old, or older, and which are presently not in foal, will not be accepted for this Sale. Broodmares which have not produced a live foal for three consecutive years, including the present year, will not be accepted.
- Entry Fees: The entry fee for the Winter Mixed sale is $350 (three hundred fifty dollars). All entries are to be accompanied by either a Jockey Club certificate or entry fee.
- Sales Commission: The Preferred Session minimum commission is $750. The Open Session minimum commission is $300 See paragraph #4 of Consignor's Contract for commission schedule.
- Registration Papers: The Jockey Club Registration Certificate and all other required documents must be on file in the OBS administration office on or before January 15, 2021. (See #8 of Consignor's Contract for late fee).
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE ON FILE
- Registration Certificate
- Coggins Test (dated within six (6) months of sale)
- EVA Test (dated within 90 days of sale)
- EHV-1 Vaccinations (between 14 and 90 days of sale)
- Stallion Service Certificate (Broodmares)
- Authorized Agent Form: If a horse is being sold by someone other than the owner of record, a Consignor's Authorized Agent Form must be received by January 15, 2021. Click here for a copy of the Authorized Agent Form.
For a PDF version of the Winter Mixed Sale entry forms Click Here (This is NOT the online entry form)
Select Continue to online entries